Saturday, January 16, 2010

I dedicate this site to my mother Vicki. :-)

I dedicate this aspiring venture to my mother, Vicki, who once was a creative and imaginative crafty lady (she would sew my twin sister, Andrea, and I dresses; as well as paint, quilt, make pottery and hat boxes). Today she is unfortunately suffering from the debilitating effects of Multiple Sclerosis and is completely paralyzed from her neck down. Andrea, and I will sing Karen Carpenter songs with her til the end of time...my mother is my perception of strength.


Photobucket

A photo of our mother with Andrea and I on our first birthday.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I love your decoupaged pieces! Good luck with your blog and Etsy shop. I hearted your shop, your items are unique and eye-catching!

You should think about entering my "Supplies for Tutorials" contest. It would be great exposure for your shop, since you will have your item showcased on "Totally Tutorials", my blog, and your own blog. You can read about the details on my blog.

Andrea said...

Beautiful art pieces!