Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunshine Award!

I received my first blog award...full of sunshine! Thank you Maggie of The Magpie's Nest for this bright little ray of light just as we are beginning to get buried in another snowfall! Couldn't have come at a better time.

I adore Maggie's acrylic painting "Sunny Cat"! The first time I saw it, it reminded me of my mother-in-law's cat, Hank, who is the most relaxed, chill kitty I have ever met...he also craves being the center of attention! I love the warm tones in this painting and the cute, calm look on the kitty's face.
So the rules for accepting the Sunshine award are

~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post
~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers ~
~ Link the nominees within your post ~
~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So now it's my turn to pass it on.... here are some of the blogs that bring sunshine to my life, in random order they are:

Debs Crochet

Kickin Kreations
Dip Your Toes Into Something New
AggieRay
Times And Chimes
Barking Zebra Designs
Half Stitched
Posh Travel Stories And Reviews
Mosaics and More
Eye Candies
Controlled Chaos....Sort Of
Nem Tudo O Que Luz E' Ouro

10 comments:

Karen and Syd said...

This is so cool, thanks for awarding us the Sunshine Award! We hope you have lots of sunshine in your day :}

-Karen and Syd, BZD

Maggie said...

Jessica, thanks for adding my little 'Sunny Cat' to your post! He likes nothing better than to find a little spot of sunshine to bask in!

Maggie

Eye Candies Blog said...

Hello!! Thank you very much for this sweet award! ♥

DipYourToes said...

Thanks for the award! Check back on my blog tomorrow to see who I have nominated~!

Jessica Woody said...

You all deserved an award for your fantastic blogs! Maggie, it is such a pleasure to have your kitty bask in my sunshine...this is my kitties favorite place!

Melanie said...

Thanks so much for the award! Yesterday was a bleary day, but today was gorgeous with lots of sun! What a nice surprise!

Susana said...

Thank you for this nice award :)

Jessica Woody said...

You're welcome ladies...your awesome blogs earned some sunshine!

Just Jen said...

Thank you VERY much! I really appreciate the award... it made my day!

Aphrodite said...

Thank you very much for including the EyeCandies Blog in your sunshine list :D xx