Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Eco-Friendly Freckles Review - Words of Wisdom



"What drew me to this canister over the others was the phrases. Every single one of them speaks directly to me. I also quite like the layout and the girl with the mug. Also the "freckles" are gorgeous! I love that look! I have a little mantle in my craft room that I use to hold a few ornaments etc so it's one space in here that's not cluttered with crafting stuff. I keep it up there, and I put wrapped candies in it. It's a nice reminder to take a break now and then." - Amanda



Story behind the "Words of Wisdom" canister:

While sitting cross-legged and sipping on a hot cup of herbal tea, a woman finds herself drifting into a deep relaxation during mediation. She hears the soft whisper of a female voice speaking words of wisdom which comfort and enlighten her. As the woman envisions her yoga blankets, pillow, and herself levitate in this inspiring trance, she suddenly sees a wise woman shaman on a magic carpet with a generous smile. Uplifting words of wisdom encompass this piece, such as: "Mental happiness is total relaxation", "Grace brings love and prosperity", and "The power of love is infinite".

The eco-friendly recycled materials used in this item are: a tin can, magazine clippings, recycled paper, and yogi tea tags. This piece measures 4 1/2 tall and 3 inches wide. The interior of this tin is painted a lovely deep red.

2 comments:

Ana Popov said...

These canisters are so original and unique! I love them!

Jessica Woody said...

Thank you Ana! :-D Every hand-painted canister is one-of-a-kind!