Friday, October 29, 2010

Sexy Little Snow Bunnies

"Hello?"
"What, I just got featured in a treasury?!
"Fantastic!"

Want to get your hubby "in the mood" this holiday season?! Transform yourself into a sexy little snow bunny and "play" is all your "boy" is going to want to do! Check out this adorably arousing treasury titled: "Snow Bunnies Rated R" created by a2n2koon.My "Vintage 60's Playboy Print - Vargas Pin Up Girl" is featured in this treasury! Also, don't forget to tell everyone how much you like this selection of items by posting a comment on the treasury! Thank you! :-D


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ccb533d5ee16d91a9719453/snow-bunnies-rated-r

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love those vintage pinup illustrations! Back then it was truly the girl next door: mildly innocent and classy, never raunchy or tacky.

Jessica Woody said...

I know, 60's Playboys are the best! I have one from 1966 and the centerfold is of a sweet and innocent looking brunette smiling and facing her backside towards the camera...she is holding a white high-school sweater and her bottom is the only thing showing...her white ankle socks match the sweater. Too Cute! Now, I can't bear to look at Playboys today.

I also love the Vargas original drawings of women in 60's Playboys (like the two I have in my Etsy shop); these tickle the imagination and are very realistic and beautiful!