Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Turtle Doves

Oooh, what an adorable Christmas ornament! This one is for newlywed love birds titled "Love Birds Ornament - Personalized" by Samantha Jorn // Studio.

Joe and I had my sweet sister and brother-in-law, Robert, take some pictures of us with their very nice, professional camera so we can give them out this holiday season (I also took some photos of them with their darling baby Bobby). I have not yet picked out the Christmas cards to give everyone...but I know which photo of us is going to be inside each Christmas card...What do you all think?!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Lovely photo of you and Joe. We'll have to do that again really soon. :-)

Jessica Woody said...

Yes we should! I need to get a picture of you, Robert, and baby Bobby in front of your gorgeous Christmas tree!