Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am a Blog Author on the Etsy Recycler's Guild Blog!


Yes that's right! Not only am I a member of the Etsy Recycler's Guild Team, I am now a blog author on Etsy Recycler's Guild Blog!!! I will be posting all of my blog articles in the "Eco-Friendly Freckles Column" on the blog! Check out my first blog article contribution titled "The Delightful Joys of Living with Miniature Horses"...I will be contributing more blog articles for the Etsy Recycler's Guild Blog soon, stay tuned and I will let you know!

http://etsyrecyclersguild.blogspot.com/2011/02/delightful-joys-of-living-with.html


2 comments:

Artifact Andrea said...

How exciting to have your own column! I will have to start calling you "Carry" from Sex in the City now. ;o)~ Just kidding, you keep such a wonderful blog. I know you will do great at being an author for the Etsy Recycler's Guild Blog.

Jessica Woody said...

*chuckles* You are so cute Andy! I am delighted to be a blog author on the Etsy Recycler's Guild Blog! Thank you for the inspiration! ;-*