Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Trapeze Temptress and The Emerald Circus

I have created another masterpiece of a treasury titled "The Trapeze Temptress and The Emerald Circus".

Into the mystifying carnival, under the big emerald tent, you'll find a magical circus full of fascinating characters; yet the trapeze temptress is the most alluring of them all!

Please check out my newest treasury creation and post a comment on my treasury page. Comments might help bump up my treasury's popularity...and who knows maybe it will end up on the front page of Etsy! *fingers crossed*

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d47b1b202556d91f6bb3aed/the-trapeze-temptress-and-the-emerald

2 comments:

Artifact Andrea said...

You are so talented with making treasuries. Another masterpiece! Thank you again for featuring one of my artworks.

Jessica Woody said...

You're welcome Andy...It was a pleasure! Thanks for commenting on the treasury too! ;-)