Thursday, March 17, 2011

March's Featured EtsyBlogger is Karen of MysticWynd!


This February Karen of MysticWynd is the Featured EtsyBlogger! Congratulations Karen! :-)

The Mystic Wynd Shop is an elegant, mysterious, and yes very mystical!!! Here are my favorite items from this mystifying shop!
This exquisite necklace looks like something Juliet Capulet would have worn...Romeo would be drooling! "Pink Faux Pearls, Roses on Brass Necklace - Rosalyn" by MysticWynd.

Oooh la la, this delightful bracelet would be the perfect gift for a gardener...it's lovely! "Gardener's Copper Charm Bracelet w Flowers" by MysticWynd.

GORGEOUS! This sunny rainbow bookmark reminds me of my sunshine sister! "Rainbow Crystal Chakra Bookmark w Sun Charm Gold Plated - Energy and Enlightenment" by MysticWynd.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the feature of my shop! It's been such an honor being the blogger of the month - my favorite part has been seeing what items people are sharing from my shop! What fun :) It's great having so many team mates who are so friendly and talented!

Karen

MysticWynd on Etsy
Mystic Wynd

Artifact Andrea said...

Breathtaking jewelry; what an art. :-)