Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Love Wearing HippieChicJewelz!!!

During the Etsy Self Taught Artist's Treasury (STAT) Team's BSP (Barter Sales Promotion), I traded for some lovely items from Julianne of HippieChicJewelz...and I love her fun and artsy jewelry! I feel like each piece conveys something about my personality; I adore the original style of each one-of-kind creation! The necklace I am wearing above is called "Purple Flower Power"...and as you can see below, my baby nephew Bobby is very fascinated with it (this is my husband's favorite piece too)!

Here I am wearing a stunningly flirty pair of heart shaped earrings by HippieChicJewelz titled "Sweetheart Earrings". Don't I look PRETTY?! Ha ha, I'm not conceited...right?!



...And here I am with a lovely masterpiece around my neck titled "Mad for Plaid Queen of Hearts"!
I encourage everyone to check out Julianne's delightful, creative, and beautiful Etsy shop HippieChicJewelz!

5 comments:

Hippie Chic Jewelz said...

Jessica, thank you for making my jewelry look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love these photos! Do you think you could travel down here and be my jewelry model?!!! =D
I am honored, thank you so much!

johnniebelinda said...

Jessica I love the heart earrings, by Hippiechicjewelz

Sandi said...

What a great article Jessica... and and I love your shop name Julianne...
and cant wait to wear your BOX art! =)

Jessica Woody said...

I know, I wore the sweetheart earrings again today...they are so cute and flirty! Julianne, it has been a pleasure featuring your gorgeous handmade jewelry...The photo shoot was so much fun too!

Artifact Andrea said...

Julianne's jewelry is so artfully crafted: simply stunning! Loved taking these photos of you Jessy. :-)