Saturday, May 21, 2011

May's Featured EtsyBlogger is Nancy of NanjoDogz!

Congratulations fellow EtsyBlogger Nancy of NanjoDogz for being this month's "Featured EtsyBlogger"!!! I absolutely adore this Little Polymer Clay Bookworm Bead that I found in this delightful Etsy shop! It reminds me of cute bookworm mascot from my small town local library...he encouraged me to read so many books. What better thing to do for summertime leisure than to read a good book! I have created a treasury featuring this NanjoDogz item titled "Summertime Leisure"!!!
Speaking of a good summer read, I love this vintage book collection of the little leather library titled "Victorian Literature Collection" that my sister, Andrea, has in her Etsy shop, Storybook Artifact.Andrea also has an adorable hand-painted bookmark that is called "Princess Story-Bookmark Original Oil Painting" which I also feature in the treasury above.

1 comment:

Artifact Andrea said...

Thank you for the features; great post! :-)