Saturday, June 25, 2011

June's Featured EtsyBlogger Tamdoll and Another Sister Shop Sale!

Congratulations fellow EtsyBlogger Tammy Gross of Tamdoll for being this month's "Featured EtsyBlogger"!!! I'm enchanted with this one-of-a-kind gorgeous "White Queen - Fiber Charm for Necklace or Brooch" by Tamdoll...Absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! It reminds me of the beautiful White Queen in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (which happens to be my favorite tale of all time)!

...Speaking of Alice in Wonderland, the SISTER SHOP SALE of the month (which will be ending soon) encompasses just this theme!!!
My twin sister and darling best friend, Andrea of Storybook Artifact, is offering her Vintage Alice Flowers and Birds Cake Topper Candle Holders Set for FREE with the purchase of my new hand-painted upcycled (Alice in Wonderland themed) decoupage canister "Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk"!!! Have a very HAPPY "Un-Birthday" with this FREE gift sale! This offer ends at the end of this month of June.

2 comments:

tamdoll said...

Thanks for the feature and for liking the White Queen!

Pretty Fun said...

I have bought beautiful ribbons from Tamdoll in the past and love them! Nice feature.