Friday, August 17, 2012

Bag It!


Inspire and Inform! I recently watched this wonderful documentary called "Bag It" on NetFlix! It is very informative and gets you thinking about PLASTICS! Now I am going crazy about plastic! I have always been inspired about recycling and upcycling glass, metal, paper, and plastic all about the same...Now, my plastic upcycling is going up full throttle baby! So please stay tuned for some plastic upcycling ideas shared on my blog! As I mentioned above, this "Bag It" film can be found on Netflix and may be found at your local library...mine in Tulsa, Oklahoma has it! This film starts off talking about the infamous "plastic bag" but then ventures off on everything "plastic". Best of luck and happy upcycling to all!!!

Please visit Jessica's shop of upcycled and vintage treasures at: Eco-Friendly Freckles

No comments: